Potato Egg Fry
- 3 Comments
This easy to make Potato Egg Fry was prepared in a hostel room in Bengaluru, India by my friend Yeshoda Shantakumar. I have tried to recreate this simple recipe in my kitchen .
- 3/4 cup Onions (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Potatoes (medium size, chopped)
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 3 Eggs
- 1 /4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Chop onions, potatoes, tomatoes and keep it aside.
- Take a kadai / frying pan, pour oil once it is hot add onions & curry leaves and & saute them.
- Add tomatoes and potaoes and stir them well. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Keep it closed for about 10 to 15 minutes till the potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add eggs and stir like u make scrambled eggs. When almost done add pepper powder and stir it for one minute. The dish is ready to be served