This veggie omlette is healthy and delicious which you can have it in your breakfast menu. The vegetables can be of your choice and spicy flavour can be varied according to how you need them to be served. I have used cabbage,capasicum and carrot along with chopped onions.
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup Chopped Vegetables
- 1 Onion finely sliced
- ½ teaspoon Red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper powder
- One pinch Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon edible oil
- Chop vegetables and finely slice onions and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and pour one tablespoon oil. Once the oil is hot add onions and saute them till light brown.
- Add chopped vegetables and stir them for five minutes. Add Red Chilli powder and one pinch turmeric powder and salt. Stir them for one minute and allow them to cool.
- In a bowl whisk all the eggs and add the vegetable mixture to it and mix thoroughly. Add extra salt if required. Take a pan , pour oil and once it is hot pour the mixture and sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Cook them for 2 to 3 minutes in medium flame. Flip the omlette inorder to cook the other side. Delicious and healthy omlette is ready to taste
- Photo credit: kitchensizzler gallery