Grilled Prawns With Mixed Herbs
- Non Vegetarian
Prawns or Shrimps as they are called in many parts of the world are the favourite choice among seafood lovers.Prawns can be grilled,pan fried and also made into gravies.
- 250 gms or 1 cup Prawns (deveined/cleaned)
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 2 pinch Turmeric powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil to brush Prawns
- Marinate prawns using red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, lime juice and salt and keep it aside for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven, grill or tandoor for 5 minutes.
- Thread prawns on to the bamboo skewers. Brush them with oil.
- Grill the prawns for 5 to 7 minutes.