- 1 Comments
Chocolate Brownies is a baked dessert which can be fudgy or cakey depending on their texture. This is an all time favourite dessert said to have been originated in America.
- 225 gms Plain flour /Refined flour
- 300 gms Butter
- 175 gms Dark Chocolate
- 75 gms Cocoa Powder
- 6 Eggs
- 350 gms Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 30 gms roasted cashews
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 C
- Baking time - 45 to 60 minutes
- Melt the chocolate, cocoa powder, butter in a microwave or melt it using double boil method.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and keep it aside.
- Add essence to the eggs and beat it thoroughly, add powdered sugar in small portions and continue beating of the mixture.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and stir it thoroughly. Add sieved dry ingredients to the mixture and gently cut and fold in one direction.
- Pour the batter mixture to Baking tray (9.5''13'') tray
- Garnish it with crushed roasted cashews over it and bake it in desired temperature